I peeked at my blog last night while I was hosting a birthday party for a bunch of eight and nine year olds after I was made aware of the fact that not only have I not updated my blog in a while, January was the last time I uploaded anything that I had been scrapping - That long!? Surely not!
Well... the information was correct... so I am going to attempt to right the wrong and upload some work over this weekend... though, while I get the other stuff sorted and photographed, I figured, I would start with these few things...




and finally, I can only give a sneek peek of this one. I have been working on this for weeks now. I am using it to apply for a position on a DT for an OS scrapping label... so obviously, I would hate for any of the competition to move in on my design and get the position... right!? I promise that you
will be the first eyes that see it when I can show it!
It will be a few weeks yet, though I promise you, I think it is worth the wait.
;-)
Anyway... happy Saturday... The sun is shining.. its a little fresh here this morning, though I think that it will be a lovely day anyway.... Enjoy what ever it is that you have planned... for me, that is, leaving you now and heading to the Gym!
Love and hugs.
xxx
Saturday, May 01, 2010
From the depths of my scrap desk..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment